APPSC Group-1 Notification 2016 announced for 94 Group one service’s online application registration at http://psc.ap.gov.in…
The government of Andhra Pradesh is going to announce the group-1 serves recruitment notification 2016-17 through the state public service commission for filling more than 94 vacancies government offices across in the state 13 districts. According to the reports, this APPSC Group-1 Notification 2016 will be announced for only 94 vacancies, candidates who are waiting to apply for the APPSC recruitment they can follow group-1 latest updates with complete details about APPSC Group-I Recruitment 2016 Notification.
APPSC announced Group-1 Post wise Name
The Andhra Pradesh State Public Service Commission will announce the group-1 recruitment notification for following posts, candidates can follow the post names with eligibility.
- Deputy Collectors in A.P. Civil Service (Executive Branch)
- Commercial Tax Officers in A.P.Commercial Taxes Service
- Deputy Supdt. of Police (Civil) Cat-2 in A.P. Police Service
- Deputy Supdt. of Jails (MEN) in A.P. Jail Service
- Divisional Fire Officers in Fire & Emergency Services
- District Registrar in A.P. Registration and Stamps Service
- District Tribal Welfare Officer in A.P. Tribal Welfare Service.
- District Employment Officer in Employment Service
- Asst. Treasury Officer/Asst. Accounts Officer in A.P. Treasury & Accounts Service.
- Deputy Registrar in A.P. Cooperative Service
- District Panchayat Raj Officers in Panchayat Raj Service.
- Regional Transport Officers in A.P. Transport Service
- District Social Welfare Officer in A.P. Social Welfare Service.
- District B.C. Welfare Officer in B.C.Welfare Service
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-II in A.P.Municipal Administration Service
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer in A.P. Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Service
- Lay Secretary / Administrative Officer in Medical and Health
- Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent in A.P. Prohibition & Excise Service
- Assistant Audit Officer in A.P. Local Fund Audit Service.
Education Qualifications :Above listed all posts applied candidates will have A Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act, a State Act or an Institution recognized by the U.G.C. or an equivalent qualification.
For District Social Welfare Officer posts applied candidates will have following educational qualification
(i) A Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act, a State Act or an Institution recognized by the U.G.C. or an equivalent qualification.
(ii) Preference shall be given to persons possessing a degree in “Sociology” or “Social Work”.
For Asst. Treasury Officer/Asst. Accounts Officer in A.P. Treasury & Accounts Service posts applied candidates will have A Degree in Commerce OR Economics OR Mathematics of a University recognized by the U.G.C. with at least Second class in the subject OR CA of the UK or India or an Incorporated Accountant (London).
The eligible candidates will have the age limit as per APPSC rules and reserved categories candidates also will have age relaxation as per AP government rules.
APPSC Group-1 Important Dates 2016
As per the reports, the APPSC will announce the Group-1 service recruitment notification in before the end of December 2016 with all APPSC new notifications 2016.