IBPS Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO/MT) VII Notification 2017 announced for Vacancies of 2018-19 IBPS CWE PO/MT VII Recruitment 2017 announced at http://ibps.in and http://cgrs.ibps.in……
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has announced the IBPS CWE PO/MT VII Recruitment 2017 notification for filling Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts (CWE PO/MT-VII for Vacancies of 2018-19) and the IBPS has invited applications from 16th August 2017 and the application registration continued up to 5th September 2017.
Candidates who have interested to apply IBPS CWE PO or MT posts they can submit their application with filling IBPS Online Application form before the last date of 5th September 2017, and the IBPS CWE PO/MT VII Preliminary Examination will conducted in online mode from 7th October 2017, 8th October 2017, 14th October 2017 and 15th October 2017 at all selected centers across in the country and the Mains exam also conducted through online mode on 26th November 2017.
IBPS CWE PO/MT VII Posts Eligibility
All the interested Indian citizens who have qualified in Degree (Graduation) valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate with good percentage or any equivalent qualification from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India are eligible, for complete and post wise eligibility details read official IBPS CWE PO/MT-VII Notification 2017 published at ibps.in.
IBPS CWE PO/MT VII Posts Age Limit
The Eligible Candidates who have between 20 to 30 years of Age (as on 1st August 2017) the male and female candidates are eligible to apply and the reserved categories candidates will have age relaxation as per IBPS norms for apply IBPS Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts 2017.
IApplication Fee of IBPS CWE PO/MT VII Recruitment 2017
The general categories candidates can pay Rs.600/- for each application registration and the reserved categories of SC/ST/PWD candidates can pay Rs.100/- for each application registration through online mode from IBPS Portal.
IBPS CWE PO/MT VII Post Selection Process
The IBPS CWE PO/MT VII Recruitment Selection Process is based on candidate performance on Preliminary (Phase I) Exam and Main (Phase II) Examination test, candidates who are qualified in Prelims and Mains exams they can attend a simple interview to select for CWE Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts.
How to Apply
The IBPS Recruitment 2017 application submission or registration available through online from the IBPS portal only.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Online Registrations: 16th August 2017
- Last Date of Online Registrations: 5th September 2017
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: September 2017
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 7th October 2017, 8th October 2017, 14th October 2017 and 15th October 2017
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: October 2017
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: November 2017
- Online Examination – Main: 26th November 2017
- Declaration of Result – Main: December 2016
- Download of call letters for interview: January 2018
- Conduct of Interview: January / February 2018
- Provisional Allotment: April 2018
For Complete Details Read Official Notification